WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Banish boredom and build connections with more than 20 DIY projects and family adventure ideas in one handy book.
- Projects include building a bug hotel, mud kitchen and garden games, camping in the backyard as well as outdoor adventure ideas like geocaching.
- Projects use real tools and natural materials from around the home, garage and garden.
- Easy to follow instructions, with full colour photos and illustrations.
- Book 4 in the Nature Craft Series.
The hardcover, full colour book measures 6" x 9" (16cm x 24cm) and is printed on sustainably sourced paper. It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature play ideas.