To My Nephew - Vintage Blue
A baby journal like no other. Start at any age, choose your own journal prompt sticker, and write as often as you like.
Our heirloom ‘to my nephew’ journal simplifies the process of creating a precious keepsake of memories. Whether as a baby journal, or legacy gift to pass down to an adult son, our luxurious gold foil journal prompt stickers inspire you to document your life and theirs.
140 thought-provoking prompts will bring memories to life as you relive special moments and record them across two hundred delicately-lined pages. The only difficulty will be choosing which question to begin with.
Designed with forever in mind, high quality, perfect-bound linen covered journals with gold foiling:
- Two hundred lined, chlorine-free pages with space for date
- Three satin ribbon markers (ideal for a past, present and future journal practice)
- 112 luxurious gold foil journal prompt stickers
- Covered in linen in ‘ivory’ colour, with gold-foil printing on cover and spine
- Watercolour illustrated end pages
- A5 (210 x 142 mm)
Unique benefits of our ‘to my son’ journals and prompted sticker design:
- You will never run out of space while filling in our journals, whether you need three lines or three pages to record your memories, the pages are yours to make your own.
- Create the ideal journal for your own needs – you decide the order of stickers used, which to use, and which aren’t suitable for you at this time – unlike other prompted journals, where blank spaces would otherwise be left.
- No blank spaces left – if there’s a while between journal entries, for whatever reason, simply continue where you left off, without worrying about missing months.
- As many photo/memento pages as you like, each page can be used to record baby milestones, use the journal prompts, write letters to your child, free-writing, or for photos.
- Start anytime, for any age of baby, child or adult son as a legacy journal. Can be used as an alternative to our pregnancy journal, to document an IVF journey, or to assist with grieving the loss of a miscarriage or child.
- Inclusively designed for either parent, same-sex parents, surrogacy and adoptive parents. Like all of our journals, they are designed with inclusivity in mind, and all journal prompts are gender neutral.
- Perfect baby shower gift or for new parents, or Mother’s Day/Father’s Day.